Monday, December 29, 2008

I Surfed the 9'0 Bat Tail!

Yeah Baby, my lard ass surfed the 9'0 C4 Bat Tail tonight!

It pays to keep your weight from going over 190 pounds!

I was able to catch almost every wave I went for. The board paddles super straight, making it very easy to paddle into any wave.

The surf was waist high and steep. I could tell the board was crying for quad fins, so tomorrow it's getting testing "by me" as a quad. It feels so much like my Stretch shortboard. Stubby and fast!

That 9'3 Sub Vector should be EASY!

3 comments:

csx355 said...

That's put the cat amongst the pidgeons - the C4's design brief is for lardy's - like me - you don't qualify anymore. I'm dead jealous now - did you stay on it ok?

NC Paddle Surfer said...

I surfed it for 30 minutes and fell 2 or 3 times max. I was able to paddle out through waves standing up and able to spin quick and catch waves with no drama. I was SHOCKED!

Last time I played with it, I never got to my feet once. I was 205 then.

CB1 said...

Damn, you are lighter than me now!! Way to go DW!!!!