We found our boards!
I have the C4 Sub Vector reserved at Wet Feet.
I found Jacky the 9'0 C4 at Blue Planet. They're pulling a 9'0 from the warehouse for me.
Evan wrote me last night saying he has Todd Bradley's Sub Vector demo board. It sounds like that one could be a backup, should Wet Feet be struck by lightning between now and Saturday.
Even Todd Bradley wrote me, which was cool. I should have a chance to meet him and maybe surf with him.
The forecast shows the tradewind returning this weekend, so we packed the kites. I've got a NORTH prototype that is sick. The kite won't be in shops until April.
Next update from Oahu on Saturday evening, Hawaiian time.
Open Invitation to the 2ndLight Forum
8 hours ago