Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My HD Video Camera

Here is my HD video camera. It's a tiny little pocket still camera, that also shoots HD video using the .mov format.

My crystal ball says these still cameras that shoot video too, will make video cameras obsolete.



I also switched from PC to Mac. Once you go Mac, you'll never go back to a PC.

I took advantage of Apple's free iPod Touch with a MacBook Pro deal running right now. The iPod Touch just sold for close to retail on Ebay. With the tax free weekend in NC, and the back to school Apple discounts, this MacBook Pro was cheaper than a PC and loaded with way more useful software.

Windows Movie Maker can't handle HD video unless you upgrade to Vista Ultimate and then it can't use over 3GB of Ram without upgrading to x64. What a mess.

Mac goes x64 next month and the upgrade is less than $10 and iMovie handles HD video like a dream.

No comments: