Monday, June 14, 2010

If you're as blind as me.....

This next bit of rambling may help you.

Jacky and I wear contact lenses.

I have a history of not wearing sunglasses as often as I should. When I do wear them, I take them off at any opportunity. I just don't see as well when light is reduced. Jacky's the same way. I wonder how many other blind folk don't see as well with sunglasses on? When I'm driving, the sunglasses get taken off every time a cloud blocks the sun. Well not anymore. Keep reading.

About 2 years ago, I won a pair of Kaenon sunglasses at a Coastal Urge race. I was very impressed with how well I could see with these sunglasses on, finally! I could even wear them on a semi cloudy day and not feel like I had to rip them off.

About a month ago, Jacky went shopping for new sunglasses and tried on some other brands. She experienced the same old crap. She couldn't see real well with them on. She decided she had to stick with Kaenon's, they are just so much clearer, especially when you don't see well.

No comments: